Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thank you, Felt Fusion!

Those cute felt flowers have brought back my mojo!!! I love them!!! Here is a super simple card that anyone would love to get in the mail....



Can you see just how yummy those flowers are?!



So today is the BIG day!!!! The brand new Spring/ Summer Idea Book starts today!!!! I will be back soon to update my blog with the new catalog. Right now I have to go finalize my Stamping shopping list so I can get my order from the new catalog in right away!!! I can hardly wait for the new DSP and those awesome new buttons!!! You can start ordering at nonn today! Just click on my Shop link at the top!


By the way: these felt flowers are still in the new catalog! So add them to your shopping list!


Recipe:


Stamps: Fresh Cuts


Paper: Georgia Peach, hisper White, Chocolate Chip


Ink: Chocolate Chip


Other: Felt Fusion 2, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

No comments: