Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Card with Pizzazz!!!

OMG! I had so much fun scrapping with a friend yesterday and then stamping at home with my new SU! goodies!!! I made so much fun stuff yesterday (and even managed to get errands done!). BUT- I am stamping with a nwe friend this mornig and so I don't have lots of time to post right now. So I am just going to show you one of the cards I made yesterday. I think it may even be my favorite!



I CASED this card by Jenn. I loved the colors and the simplicity. SO then I went and added stuff and slightly changed the colors! I love how it turned out. And I love this new stamp set!!!! It is called Petal Pizzazz. You NEED it!!! I can't put mine down! And how about those cool cordoroy buttons and brads?!!!



Yummy!!!


Ok- I have to go do some more stamping! Tough life, huh?


If you would like to purchase any of these product, you can email me or buy online by visiting my Stampin' Up! website.


Recipe


Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Full of Life


Paper: Pretty in Pink, Ruby Red, Whisper White


Ink: Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Pumpkin Pie


Other: Eyelet Punch (NEW!), Chocolate Chip Marker, Scallop Circle Punch (for masking), Chocolate Chip Cordoroy Buttons

3 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is gorgeous with the new stuff thrown in! I may have to CASE your CASE when my new stuff finally arrives. I love it!

Tanya said...

This is really cute! Thanks for showcasing so much fun newstuff! :)

Betty M said...

I think your card is so beautiful - it could fit many different occasions. Those brown corduroy buttons and eyelets are so adorable. Thanks for showing us your ideas.