Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kyler!!!

I cannot believe that my "baby" is 5 today!!!! He is actually my oldest- but as I always tell him "you are always my baby." Isn't he handsome?



Of course he is!!!!


Kyler is having a birthday party with some of his (and my!) friends this weekend. I have to admitt that I actually sent out an evite. It is just so much easier for everyone to RSVP!!! But then I made some invites for some of his friends from school and piano class that I did not have email addresses for. I love the way they turned out! Kyler said that they are "cool." I wanted to play our new wii but told myself I couldn't until the invites were made. An hour later I was playing wii!!!



Here is a peak at the inside...



I used my cmputer and printer to write all the details!


Recipe:


Stamps: Prehistoric Pals, Hugs & Wishes


Paper: Maine Blueberry DSP, Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White


Ink: Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive


Other: Bashful Blue Taffeta

2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Jamie,
Congratulations on your big boy! My daughter is 5 too, still my baby as well! I love your blog, seeing your great projects and get a change to read about your 'big family'!
Greetings from the Netherlands!

Amy K said...

Tell him Happy Birthday and I love the invitations!! Super cute!