Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Friend to Friend

I have just been on a roll in my craft room this week. I made some super cool gifts for my MOPS table but since I forgot to take a picture- you will have to wait until tomorrow to get a lookie. I am a tease, huh?


Today I have a super simple card for you. I love the nice and clean look!



I just can't get enough of those felt flowers!! Yummy! And the Candy Lane paper is so stickin' cute that I am kicking myself for not ordering another pack when I place my order this week. Oh I can't wait for that order to come!!! If you have not seen the new catalog- click on the link on the left side and check it out! Or if you live in the Casa Grande area, stop by and check it out in person!


I am keeping ti short today- cause I am on a roll with some scrapbooking and I don't want to loose it!!!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Love You Much (sentiment)


Paper: Candy Lane Designer Series Paper, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla


Ink: Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip


Other: Flower Fusion too, silver brads, ridinghood red taffeta ribbon, word window punch

No comments: