Monday, March 2, 2009

Scallop Treat Box

I cannot believe that it is already Monday!! Where did the weekend go? My family was so very busy. I didn't even get to touch a stamp : (  But I did take 300 pictures! I will have lots of stuff to scrapbook!!! But will I ever have the time?!!!


Today I have a cute little treat box to show you using the scallop envelope die and the Big Shot Die Cut machine.



Doesn't it look so fun and "springy"? Since it was 90 degrees here this weekend- I am in a sping mood. The box is easy to make. You cut out 2 of the scallop envelopes and then trim the bottom flaps so that they are the same size as the side flaps. Then, just attach them with some sticky strip and decorate!!! I added some Tea Party DSP and a butterfly made with my Big Shot and the same DSP.


I am hoping to get a lot of cleaning done in my stamp room today so that I will be ready for my sale on Wednesday!!!


Recipe:


Paper: Tea Party DSP, Pretty in Pink


Other: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Scallop Envelope Die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Pink Taffeta Ribbon

1 comment:

miranda grabowski said...

wow 90 degrees. it was like 20 if even that here in wisconsin.