Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Button Love!

As I have mentioned before, I love the pretty buttons in the new catalog. So when I saw this card by the very, very talented Kimberly Van Diepen, I knew I had to CASE it! I usually change more on a CASE, but the card was so darn perfect to start with that I only changed a few things. I did one last flower blossom and button. I also used slightly different buttons and different thread.




It is a simple card to make. I sponged the Kraft cardstock with Chocolate Chip ink. Then I stamped the blossoms from the hostess set Apple Blossoms in Whisper White ink. Finally I punched out the sentiment and added the buttons with linen thread. Done! And who wouldn't want to get a pretty card like this?!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly Van Diepen said...

And it's GORGEOUS!!!!! Those silly buttons just make me squeal!!!!