Monday, August 2, 2010

Simple Flower Barrettes

I made these cute little flower barrettes several months ago and I came across them last night and I thought I might show them to you. (Because I still haven't stamped.)



Stampin' Up! used to sell these flowers in this pink and white combo. Now they just sell them in white, but you can use reinkers to dye them any color you like! Then I justed added one of those yummy chocolate chip brads that were in a mini a few months back. I hot glued the whole flower on to a plain barrette purchased at Wal Mart.



So I am very anxiously waiting for my first Stampin' Up! order to arrive. And it's a BIG one so I am super excited!!! And since I have a lot of new things on the way, I have been working little by little to get my stamping studio organized so I can spend more time stamping and less time looking for stuff! I want to hang some things on the wall and then I will take some pics and show you.


Family has been keeping me busy.....over the weekend we had a gymnastics themed birthday party for all three of my girls....it was so FUN!!!



And then tonight the girls all started their dance classes....



And then tomorrow is my BABY'S 4th birthday!!!


There is always so much fun going on in this house!!!!

No comments: