Thursday, August 19, 2010

So easy, a 4 year old can do it!

At my workshops I am always telling my customers just how EASY stamping is. Well today my 4 year old prooved me right! She made this card BY HERSELF!



Sorry the picture is blurry. But seriously, isn't my Laynee going to be an amazing SU! demonstrator one day?! I loved watching her use the Big Shot. When it got to the part where it was actually cutting the paper, she would always say "Hard part!" and then use both hands and puch it thru.


Well she was doing so well, that I let her help me finish some swap cards!!! She did the glitter!



And once again, this is the same layout that I have used the past two days.


I used a polka dot texture plate on the white layer. I was asked how I make the impressions so deep. I wanted to share my answer in case anyone else is wondering. All I do is add 2 pieces of scrap cardstock (excellent way to use that leftover Yo Yo Yellow!) to the sandwich. It makes it a little tougher to roll through the Big Shot, but it makes such a nice deep impression!


So do you LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that DSP and cute snowman?!!! Can you see that the DSP has glitter on it?! It is AWESOME!!!Well I am teasing you a bit because these products won't be available until September 1st. The stamp set is called Cute Christmas and the DSP is Candy Lane. Put it on your must have list!



And didn't Laynee do a good job on the glitter?! She did it for 21 cards! I now have an assitant!!! Wooo hooo!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: