Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sweet Celebration

Playing with all my new goodies has been super fun! My favorite new stamp set is Sweet Scoops from the Summer Mini! It is so yummy!



The DSP, Island Oasis, is also from the mni and I LOVE the colors! They are so bright and happy! The colors I used are Crumb Cake, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin Pie. I cut each of the scoops of ice cream out and adhered them to the card with demensionals.



We will be using these same products on the make-and-take at my Open House on August 27th. And we will be having an ice cream bar!!! Stamping and sweets!!! Does it get any better?!


I think I need to go get some ice cream now....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So glad you are back to bloggins. I love your ideas and often case them.

Julie said...

Super Cute Card! Congrats on making iPicks ;)
TFS!