Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Day of 1st Grade

I finally found 15 minutes in my crazy schedule to make a scrapbook layout! I am about 6 weeks behind in my scrapbooking. And that stresses me out! I know it is crazy since most scrapbookers are years behind!!! I like to scrap current pictures because then I can remember the stories and details behind the pics. I often tell people who are stressing about being behind to just start scrapping current pics. Maybe one day you will go back and catch up- but if not- at least you will have the stories and pictures from current events in the albums! Something is always better than nothing!


My son started 1st grade last month in a brand new school. I wanted to do a simple page with lots of room for journaling and this is what I came up with.....



Paper scrappers- This would be easy enough to create with SU! supplies!!!!! I think I would use the celebrations or Playdate DSPand the spiral border punch. Use strips of the pattern papers instead of the ruler and pencil and then add photo mat and paperclip a tag. The title can be printed from your computer or stamped with one of the alphabet set. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!!


Now don't forget to check out THIS post to learn more about my upcoming scrapbook class and class by mail kit!



Happy scrapping!

No comments: