Thursday, August 26, 2010

WARNING: This stamp may cause weight gain!

So the other night I was using the Sweet Scoops stamp set and made several cards as possible make-and-takes for my Open House tomorrow night. After stamping so much ice cream, the next day I HAD to take the kids to the brand new Baskin Robbins in our area. YUM!!!!! We used to live down the street from a Cold Stone. But when we moved here, we were so sad to discover they didn't have any ice cream shops! So of course I was doing a happy dance when the Baskin Robbins opened this week! I already got my frequent visitor card. ;)




I used a texture plate agin on that white layer. And I just couldn't help but use more of the Island Oasis DSP. Do you have this DSP and the Sweet Scoops stamp set yet? Well you are running out of time!!!! The Summer Mini ends at the end of this month. So email me or just click on the Shop Now link.


So excited for my Open House tomorrow night!!! (And I am serving ice cream!!!)

No comments: