Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stamping for my Sanity

A lot of my friends told me that when the kids were all in school, I would have so much "me" time. Well they lied! Ha ha ha! My days are so full with car pools, dance, piano, gymnastics, school volunteer hours, kid homework, my homework, classroom observations, orthodontist appointments, speech therapy, etc, etc, etc! Yikes! I have never been busier!!! Some days I love it. Other days, like yesterday, I just want to cry if I have to drive another mile!!!


So today I allowed myself to stamp BEFORE doing my homework! It is a benefit of being an adult! ha ha ha! But I needed some stamping time to find my sanity! And it worked!! And I ended up with another adult beverage card. Hmmmm....wonder what's on my mind......he he he.



I used my Big Shot and a texture plate on the white layer. The stamp set is Cheers to You and the DSP is Island Oasis.



Super simple!


Now back to my newest obsession (and waste of my 'me' time)....Glee!


Happy Stamping!

No comments: