Friday, August 6, 2010

New Goodies in the House!!!!

So I waited, rather impatiently, for the UPS truck to show up with my first Stampin' Up! order since rejoining as a demonstrator. It finally showed up around 6!!! I did make a card with some new stamps, but by that time it was way too dark to photograph it and share with you tonight. You will have to wait until tomorrow!


As I was unpacking my new goodies, I got to thinking that there are a lot of neat things that have changed with SU! products since I quit 16 months ago! So here is my Top 5 Favorite New Things about SU!


1. THE CLEAR STAMPS!!!!! I love that they are still rubber- so they have the same awesome image quality that I love about the wood block stamps. But it also has the convenience of clear stamps- it is much easier to place where you want it and they they are easier to store. AND- they are more affordable!!!!


2. The new colors!!!! I used to NEVER use any of the Bold Brights and now that Stampin' Up! has redone their colors, I am IN LOVE with the Brights!!! Honestly, there aren't any colors now that I wouldn't use!


3. The buttons!!! I love the new style of buttons!!! They are so much prettier than the old buttons! I love the flower shape ones. So cute!


4. The pearls!!! I love that SU! now sells packages of the flat back pearls. I LOVE them! I used to have to buy a whole Pretties kit just to get more pearls (because I use them A LOT). An added bonus, the peals have adhesive backs! SWEET!!!


5. In color markers!!!! Last time I was a demonstrator, I remember how frusterating it was to not have markers for the In Colors. Stampin' Up! listened!!! (Sadly, my markers are on backorder. But they are coming and that makes me real happy!)


 


I spent time today going through my cardstock, markers, and ink to remove the retired colors. My stamping studio is close to being finished!!!! I promise to post pictures soon!


Happy Stamping!!!

No comments: