Monday, April 7, 2008

No time to stamp : (


Makenzie was home sick today. She has had a fever since Saturday. My very sweet friend, Jill, was kind enough to watch Laynee for a couple of hours while I took Makenzie to urgent care. Turns out that she had a 103 degree temp and an ear infection. Can you believe that the doc gave her a prescription for codeine for an ear infection??! I decided not to fill that one. It seemed a bit much. So she is on IB Profin, Tylenol and antibiotics. All she has eaten today is one scoop of ice cream. Hey I had to bribe her with something while we were at Urgent Care!!


I have a terrible head ache. AGAIN!!! I get them almost every evening. And today's is really bad. It hurts just to move my head. In fact, it hurts so much that I don't want to stamp. Crazy!!! All I want to do is go to bed.


So I am posting this card that I actually made a couple of weeks ago with my flower fusion kit. I love those flowers! And there are soooo many in each tin! I hope SU makes these flower kits in more colors in the next catty because I want more!!! Speaking of the next catty- if you want to see sneak peaks of the new in-colors and a couple stamp sets- check out Andrea's blog: http://andreawalford.com/ She was lucky enough to get to go on the SU cruise!


Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Always
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Other: Flower Fusion kit, Rhinestone brads, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red Markers, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack

2 comments:

Samantha Esqueda said...

Hope you and her feel better- that stinks- maybe you need the codine??? Cute card- TFS even thou you didn't stamp it today- it is still wonderful

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear your girls is sick and you have nasty headaches!!! Get well soon.

The card looks wonderful! Hugs and smiles