Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A little sassy


I think that this Sassy Suzie set is so funny!! On this particular card- I stamped her three different times on watercolor paper. I colored them all in with classic ink pads and a blender pen. Then I cut out pieces of the images and stuck them to my base with demensionals. It is heard to tell in the pic- but now she is more 3d!!

I went to bed at 5pm last night! And I woke up with the same headache : ( My stamps are all feeling neglected and my house is looking even more neglected!! And my sweet friend Sara is coming over for a playdate today. Ahhh! I hope she doesn't have to use the bathroom because instead of cleaning, I am blogging! I am also a little nervouse about having Sara over since I am unsure of what to talk about. If you recall, she is the friend who's 2 month old passed away last month. But I know she wants to hang out with friends and get out of the house so I am soooo happy she agreed to come over.

I guess I best go rush and get those kids ready!!!


I am crossing my fingers that my stamps see ink today!!
EDITED TO ADD: Makenzie's fever is back : ( She shot from 98 to 103 after breakfast. Playdate is cancelled : (

1 comment:

Sara said...

This is cute. Love how you've added the brads on the ribbon.
Have a great day!