Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Here!


I really didn't get any stamping done yesterday : ( But I did clean my stamp room!!! Now you can see the desk AND the floor!!
This is a card that I made last spring when I first became a demo. I was searching through all of my projects and I came across this one and thought "not bad." It is soooo simple and would be easy to make in bulk. I just used a square punch to punch out the colored squares (Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery) and then used my chocolate chip ink pad to rough them up. The stamp set is called "I'm Here" and unmfortunatly it has retired : ( But I think that I like this simple layout so much that I may have to try it with another stamp set....
Since I posted a baby card- now is a good time to say Congrats to my downline, Danielle! She had a baby boy on April 2nd. And his name is Vincent. She lives just down the street and I can't wait to see the little guy!!
Hope you have a happy Friday!

No comments: