Thursday, April 17, 2008

What a day!!!

My day was a bit crazy. But then again- with 4 toddlers- it usually is! The good news is that I managed to get some stamping done. And since I will be super busy tomorrow with MOPS and teaching a class- I am posting early!

First- the card.

I used the Bloomin' Beautiful set again. I did not originally buy the set. But- I have been practicing my water coloring and I really needed a good set to color in. And I am loving it! I think that is would be another good card to give on Mother's Day. Or it would make a great get well card. Anywho- I stamped the vase of flowers 2 times again in black stazon (how did I ever live without this ink?). I colored it with Pretty in Pink, Certainly Cerlery and Going Gray. Then I cut a few flowers out and popped them up on my main image. My husband says "wow! I love those popping flowers!" Isn't he a good man?! I am personally loving the ribbon! I am a ribbon freak and this particular ribbon treatment is so cute! It works well with the Pretty in Pink Organdy ribbon. The cardstock colors are Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. Card size is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4- again!

Now on to my day-

This morning my day began with my phone ringing at 6 am. It was a wrong number. Later I had a customer coming to pick up an order. I accidentally mistyped my address and she was driving around the neighborhood for 20 minutes and finally went home to call me. Ooops! The kids were 30 minutes late for school. I decided to make one quick card while Laynee (19 months) was still up. No fun! While I was working- she took all my catalogs off the shelf and threw them. Then she got on my computer and pounded on it a bit. And at one point I caught her with my scissors. Yikes!! In the afternoon, my cousin who is visiting from New York- comes to take us to lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant. In the middle of lunch, my hubby gets a call that Danika has a fever of 103 and must be picked up right away. So he goes to pick her up while we finish our lunch. That's when Laynee decided to throw up her entire lunch!!! We had to strip her down and basically run out of the restaurant!! Scott took her home while I took Danika to Urgent Care. It was amazingly fast!!! It turns out that her tonsils are infected. This explains why she was so tired yesterday. She will have to stay home tomorrow and I am going to MOPS where I am scheduled to be a speaker!!! And that class I have tomorrow- I haven't even cut the paper! In fact UPS just barely delivered the supplies- that I almost forgot to order!

Now wouldn't it be fun to be a fly on the wall in our house?! You would find plenty to eat on the kitchen floor! Especially under the high chair!

No comments: