Sunday, April 13, 2008

Long Day!!!






What a long day I have had! First we all went to church. Then we had lunch, went to the mall, visited my grandfather in the nursing home, went shoe shopping for Scott, went to the grocery store and then spent the rest of the day at my parent's house. We were celebrating my dad's birthday. There were about 20 of us there for a BBQ. And my mom hired a guy to come and play the steel drums for the party. My girls LOVED the music. Especially- Makenzie. She danced for a couple hours! Laynee was especially fond of the food. She ate for a couple of hours! And Danika was quite fond of her new lip gloss. She applied it to her entire face- even up her nose- and then applied it to my brother's dog's face!! It was a fun day- but I am ready to crash!


The card is one that I made for my dad with the Zoofari set and the Spring Break DSP. You can't really tell from the pic- but the monkeys are recessed and the striped DSP is raised. I added the sentiment from the Just Celebrate set and finished it off with a little Hodge Podge hardware.


Nighty Night!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That is a long day!! Hope you were able to get some good rest!! Thanks so much for sharing your great creations! I have given you an award on my blog!! Please check it out!! HAPPY STAMPING!

Samantha Esqueda said...

Great pics- what a cute little lady and love the card!