Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Congrats Tracy!

I actually made a card to give to someone!!! My friend, Tracy, ran in a 10k marathon last weekend. She has not been running for long at all. She is a amzing! She is a SAHM of 2 preschoolers, coordinator of a large MOPS group, participates in bible studies, scrapbook club and about a million other things. And she still finds time to get out and run!!







Recipe:


Stamps: Doodle this, Fundamental Phrases


Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, River Rock, Watercolor, Bali Breeze DSP

Ink: River Rock, Black Stazon

Other: Build-a-brad, White Gel Pen, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, 1/2 inch circle punch, Bashful Blue Marker

On a more personal note: Laynee is going to start daycare today : ( She will only go for 2 1/2 hours per day. I just can't work with her here now that she is getting older (19 months) and I HAVE to work since my hubby is a student. I am sad!!! I am supposed to be a SAHM and now I am home and the kids are not! She's my baby!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy B said...

Thanks so much Jamie!!! That card is awesome and you are just too gushy over me...you the mother of 4 and the stampin up queen...I'm just trying to keep up with you! Thank you my friend!