Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cute card- yucky picture!


This card is a case of one that Beate did earlier this week. I changed the stamp, colors, DP, and ribbon. But I kept the same layout because I think it is really fun. I made my card a 6 x 3 card. It is such a fun size because jyou can make 4 of them out of one sheet of 12 x 12 paper!
I still cannot take a decent photo of my projects!!!! I am in need of some photography tips! I have the tent and the lamps- but still I have lots of glare and shadows. Anyone have some advice for me?!!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Just Celebrate
Paper: Wild Wasabi Tetured, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Spring Break DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi
Other: Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip Markers, Rhinestone brad, Pumpkin Pie Beads, Slot Punch, Hole Punch, Paper piercer, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon

No comments: