Monday, April 28, 2008

More Papertrey!

Are you getting tired of the Papertrey creations??? I PROMISE to have an SU! creation to post tomorrow!




I decided to buy a couple sets of stamps from another company primarily because I did not like the Mother's Day and Father's Day sets that SU has right now. There just weren't enough sentiments for me! And I have a bunch of art sales that I am in during the next couple of weeks. So I fell in love with the sentiments in PTI's Women of Life and Father Knows Best.




Recipe:

Stamps: Out on a Limb, Women of Life

Ink: Close to Cocoa, Berry Sorbet

Paper: Berry Sorbet, Pink Patterns, Whisper White

Other: Sorbet Polka Dot ribbon


Special note for my customers: Stampin' Up! has decided to extend the Occasions mini sales period until the end of June! Now you have an extra month to get all the amazing sets in that mini!!! ALSO- don't forget that you only have until the end of April to take part in my AWESOME giveaway! To learn more- click on Specials in the category section on the left side of my blog!


I am going back to bed. I am sick!!! But I will muster up some stamping energy later today I am sure!

1 comment:

Sara said...

very cute! I love the ribbon & Paper!.
Thanks for visiting my blog. To answer your question, I use Photoshop Elements to edit my photos.
Have a great day!