Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A little of everything!

I have quite a few things to share today! First I was given this award by Kim at http://www.kimsstampinroom.blogspot.com/


Thanks a bunch Kim! You are too sweet and I love visiting your blog!



Here are the rules to the award:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity,design,interesting material,and also contributes to the blogging community,no matter what language.

2. Each award has to give the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog,so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules. :)


I have become a bit of a blog addict lately- so it was hard to pick just 5!!! Here are the blogs I chose:

1. Di at http://dianagibbs.typepad.com/stampin_with_di/ - She is a very talented stamper with some of the BEST classes!

2. Cyndi at http://scrappychick.typepad.com/scrappy_chick/ - I LOVE her scrapbook layouts!

3. Heather at http://stampwithheather.typepad.com/stamp_with_heather/ - More awesome scrapbook pages and cute class projects!

4. Gretchen at http://gretchenclark.blogspot.com/ I love her simple card style and her digi scrapbook layouts!
5. Dawn at http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/ - I love her simple style of cardmaking!
Now on to some stamping projects! I spent some time scrapbooking yesterday since I have my scrapbook clubs coming up. This Wanted page will be one of the layouts we will complete. It is a simple layout. I used the Wanted stamp set and the Live Your Dream set (for the journaling block). I just opened the Western Sky DSP and I love the color combo: Ruby Red, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, and River Rock!
This next layout I made using one of Cyndi's sketches from a few weeks ago. I am a little behind- but I save all the sketches so I can use them when I do get time to play! These are both of the pictures that we took when we went to Flagstaff to play in the snow back in January. All of the supplies are from the Merry and Bright Simply Scrappin' kit which they did retire. I did add some rhinestone brads to all the snow flakes. I made the large circle by tracing the largest circle in the Ginormous Pieces chipboard. The smaller circles were made with the coluzzle. I stamped the title with the Jumbo Outline alphabet. Then I colored the letters in with my Versamark pen. The I embossed it with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. It looks pretty IRL!

And finally, I have this very simple card to show. It is the invitation that I am making for my Hostess Appreciation event on April 10th. I am inviting all of my hostess over to my house for some free stamping projects and free product!
Have a happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

CUTE layouts!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet:) I love the layouts, the snow one looks awseome! Thanks for playing :)
Cyndi

Gretchen Clark said...

thanks so much for nominating me!!!! That was so sweet! I am truely honored!

Tanya said...

Ooo love that cowboy page!! I also liked how you did your SNOW title. Great work!