Thursday, April 10, 2008

More celebrating



So here is another card that I made with the Just Celebrate stamp set from the occasions mini. Can you tell that I am in love with this mini?!!


This card is made with the same supplies and layout as cards I posted yesterday. The only difference is the dazzling diamonds on the butterfly wings. It looks sooo pretty in real life! Don't you love this color combo- Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, and Almost Amethyst?


Busy day for me. I have to get the kids to school and then I have an appointment at a local art gallery. (They are having an art sale in a couple of weeks and they want me to be a vendor.) Then I am heading up to the Valley to have lunch with my grandparents. They are visiting from New York. By the time I get home, the kids will be home and it will be time for our crazy night routine. But after Scott leaves for work and the kids are in bed- I intend to give my stamps some attention. I am going to be stamping invitations for my upcoming hostess appreciation event. More details later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely designed cards!

Anonymous said...

That is super cute!!!
Whit L