Sunday, July 20, 2008

a 2nd try at the digi scrapping

I got so frustrated with my first attempt at digi scrapping (check this post) that I decided to just start over! It took me just 10 minutes to make it this time!!! I am much happier!!!



I took this picture of my son on the evening of his pre-school end-of-year ceremony. He was so excited about singing and had talked about nothing else for weeks!!!! And hen when it came time to go on stage- he got stage fright and never made it. It was actually pretty cute! I was proud of him anyway. Just look at that dimple!!!!! And seems to be over the stage fright now. Yesterday he sang songs to all of Barnes and Noble!

If anyone knows how to fix my first layout- please leave a comment!!!! I am a novice and I know there are some experienced digi scrappers out there!!!

No comments: