Sunday, July 13, 2008

Festive Sunday?

I was going to post a Christmas card on Friday but with the computer issues- I have not been able to get to my pics!!!! So I took some new pics and now I can't find the cord and my DH's laptop doesn't have a card reader. Ahhhh! So I went through my Splitcoast gallery and I found this card from last Christmas. I still love it!

For the pink area- I took my Pretty in Pink ink pad and just smooched it on the Whisper White cardstock.
Recipe:
Stamps: Season Of Joy
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate
Other: Purely Pomegranate Ribbon, 2 way glue, dazzling diamonds, staples, circle punch, silver cord
I am stuck on the couch tonight. I had a freak accident with the glass from a photo frame. Now I am missing part of my baby toe. I am still waiting for it to stop bleeding and it has been almost 3 hours. As you can imagine, I am in a bit of pain and I am not wanting to climb up the stairs! My DH is at work so I hope that the kids and the puppies have a good night. It might be another scary morning!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love computers when they work. I hope you get your stuff up and running again soon.

This is really pretty. I'd have never thought of just putting an ink pad onto the WW cardstock.