Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kindness from the Heart

I have a bunch of very sweet ladies in my stamping downline family!! And I am getting very excited about the Downline Stamp Together event that I am having at my house on Friday night. All, but one, of my downline will be coming over to stamp a bunch of projects with the new products from the preview catty. Gives us a chance to get some new samples made, share ideas, and just hang out. Sounds fun, huh? Can't wait! Here is another card we will be making!


I wasn't crazy about the Bella Rose paper when I saw it in the preview catty- but I have learned that I almost NEVER dislike SU! patterned paper. So I ordered it! And I am so glad that I did, because I can't stop using it!!!!!

If you are not an SU! demonstrator, you will be able to order this yummy paper and the awesome in colors on August 11th. If you don't have an SU! demo, please email me and I will get you on my mailing list so that you can receive specials, class by mail offers, and project ideas.

Recipe:
Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Other: white grosgrain ribbon, chipboard, NEW scallop punch, daubers

I am working my first real shift at Michael's tomorrow. For some strange reason, my manager has decided that I will work every Wednesday because that is when the truck comes. He wants me to be there for the unloading of 7,000 boxes. Shouldn't a big strong guy be doing that??? Tomorrow will also be the first day of my wearing closed toed shoes over my injured toe. I am currently giving my toe some pep talks. But the number "7,000" is really got him shaking in his band aid!

I have a summer, all SU! scrapbook page to share tomorrow!!! Nighty, night.

No comments: