Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's a very special day!

I got the new Stampin' Up catalog today. And as exciting as that was- it is not what made the day so exciting for my family. Three years ago today- my twin girls, Danika and Makenzie, were born!

Aren't they just plain adorable?!!! You can't see in this pic- but the dresses actually have their names on them too! I cannot believe that it has been three years already since the night they were born. I remember it like it was yesterday!!!

So yesterday, we spent 14 1/2 hours in the car together. Wow! That took a lot of patience on mine and my hubby's part! There was a lot of crying, kicking, hitting, and throwing things. And then there was the kids.....

They got up bright and EARLY this morning. We did presents, went out for pancakes, went to the aquarium, had ice cream, went swimming, and then went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner. What a day!!!!!

There was so much whining and crying. Everyone was tired!! And that includes mommy and daddy!

So you want to have some sneak peaks from the new catty??!!!!

Tart and Tangy and the Summer Picnic paper are in the catty!!! Also, Merry and Bright from the Holiday Mini last year, is in the catty!! The designer series paper in this catty is AMAZING!!! I want every pack! The in-colors are going to come in striped ribbon and Kiwi Kiss also comes in Satin ribbon while Riding Hood Red comes is Taffeta. There is another set of Flower Fusion with Chocolate chip and a couple of in colors.

Hopefully I will have more pics to show you soon. I will be pretty busy with classes, general session and awards night- but I will be back soon!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

happy birthday to your girls! cute!

Did you get the comp catty or your preordered catalogs?

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOD I AM SO HAPPY ABOUT TART AND TANGY... I almost pre-sold it to Amanda. She's not getting it now! Happy Birthday to the twins! Their picture is adorable!
-Whit L