Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Stampin' Up! Rubber!!!!

LATE last night the UPS man came with my free stamps from the Sale-a-bration promotion and my order from the new preview catty! I made cards all day today! My SU! mojo was in the house!!! This card is going to be part of my Chipboard class next week. I cased this card from Jenn D.The flowers from this card are from the stitched exotics set. I have been wanting this set 4ever and getting it for FREE was the best!!!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE being an SU! demo?!
So what do you think of the patterned paper?!!! It comes from a pack in the preview catty called Bella Rose. And the color is Kiwi Kiss. It's going to be one of the new in-colors! I LOVE it!! Now I don't have to use Old Olive ALL the time. Just some of the time! And doesn't the Kiwi look nice with the Groovy Guava? Too bad the Guava will be retiring : ( I am stocking up on the Double Stitched ribbons and cardstock!!

Then centers of the flowers have a piece of chipboard covered in the DSP. Then I put the clear part of Build-a-Brad on top on that. It looks cool IRL!
Recipe:
Stamps: Stitched Exotics, Fun and Fast Notes
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Groovy Guava, and Chocolate Chip
Other: Chipboard (On Board Accents), Groovy Guava Ribbon, Build-a-Brad
I am off to do some scrapping! I have had an idea in my head all day!!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

These are really cute!
New stamps are the BEST! My pre-order arrived today and I am doing the happy dance!

Anonymous said...

Those two colours DO look nice together! It's just too bad they won't be available at the same time!
Same thing for Baja Breeze and Soft Sky - they would have made a great combo to create a monochromatic look!

Cindy