Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Celebrate!!!!!

Happy Birthday, to me!!!! I am defiantly not one of those women who get depressed on their birthday! Cake and presents!!!! Yippee!!! I have no idea what we are doing for my birthday. I have a feeling that my husband doesn't either : ) But he did mention that we will be busy this weekend. Hmmm..... I bet he is scrambling at this very minute with what we can do in 110 degree heat that would be fun with 4 kids!!!



ETA: I just found out that my DH invited people over to the house for dinner. Due to my injury- my house is a mess!!!! I guess I know what I am doing on my birthday now : (

I have a fun and bright card to share today!!! I envisioned it being used as a birthday card but then I realized it would great for any number of occasions since it has a such a simple sentiment! This is another one of the projects that the gals will be making at my chipboard class tomorrow night.


Don't you just love the little chipboard tag and the star?!!! The card size is 3x6 and it is one of my favorite sizes for sure!!! You can make 4 of them from one sheet of 12x12 paper!



Recipe:


Stamps: Just Celebrate (Dangit! I just realized that the sentiment comes from a set in the retired mini!)


Paper: Jersey Shore DSP, and Bashful Blue


Ink: Brilliant Blue Craft


Other: Pumpkin Pie Striped ribbon, Brads, Chipboard




I am not 100% happy with the way the color turned out in the first photo. But guess what?? My parents gave me Photo Shop Elements for my birthday!!!! So as soon as I get a Photo Shop for Dummies book- I will be able to edit my photos. I am really looking forward to learning how to do digital scrapping too! No need to worry- that would be another hobby in addition to my traditional scrapping. I could never replace that!



I am off to celebrate! Have a happy day!!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun!

I have photoshop elements and I would recommend a book by Scott Kelby. He's a great teacher!

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday, dear Jaime....
happy birthday to you!!!!!

now go celebrate girl!

Kim Gasper said...

Happy Birthday, Jamie!

Here's your virtual card: http://stampinintherain.blogspot.com/2008/07/happy-cupcake-day-jamie.html

Julie Davison said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! (We share a birthday!!) I just saw your comment on Andrea Walford's site for featured stamper and was totally amazed at the ages of your 4 kids. Here's to you, Super Mom! I hope you had a fabulous day...despite the surprise dinner party!