Sunday, July 20, 2008

Some Birthday Cards

I wanted to share these special birthday cards that I received. I love getting hand-made cards!!!

This card is from my sweet friend, Jill. She is also the newest member of my downline family. She knows ow much I love the Summer Fun Simply Scrappin' kit and so she used some scraps from her kit for the card. I love the simple and clean design. It is so me!!! I wonder where she learned to make cards!!!! : )
The next card is super special from it is from someone I have never met!! It was so cool to get happy mail from a cyber friend! The card is from Karen. She is a fellow Great Swaps Girl! And she is an amazing stamper. You must check out her blog. I think I spent a couple of hours there! Don't you just love the in-colors?! They look so good together!

Thanks a bunch Karen and Jill! Also thanks to the Great Swaps Girls who filled my inbox with special Happy Birthday messages. I can't wait to meet them in Salt Lake! I am leaving in just 9 days!!!!

No comments: