Sunday, July 6, 2008

Goofy!

I haven't been doing a ton of stamping lately- but I have been getting some simple and fun scrapbook layouts finished! This one took a total of 10 minutes and that includes the time spent picking papers!!!


The pattern papers are Scenic Route- expect for the one used for the background- it is from Creative Imaginations. The Die Cut sticker that I used for the title is by Bo Bunny. The brads and the marker are by Stampin' Up! The page turned a a bit busy- but I think it the perfect look for this fun picture of Laynee. She was supposed to be painting a pumpkin- but the only thing with paint on it is her sweet face!!!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my 4th of July page!! It was one of the layouts featured as Layout of the week at wwww.cardoftheweek.com!

I am going back to the scrapbook table! Maybe I can get another layout done before the kids get up from naps!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Nice page Jamie! I think the layout totally represents that picture! Cute!

Megan said...

That is a very cute page! You are so creative and I love your blog. I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award over on my blog. Thank you for sharing all your fun things. They inspire me to want to create!
My blog is http://welldunnideas.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is a great page! Love how you did your title!

Cindy