Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adorable Me

So I had the 4 kids with me all day yesterday. We had quite a bit of fun....until I got my afternoon headache. Then I got a little irritable and tired. But overall- it went smooth!!! I was going to stamp last night so I would have something new for ya- but with my headache, I decided to just sit around watching TV!!!! I do have a digi layout that I can show you though. Are you guys getting sick of these yet? I hope not! They are so much fun to make!!!



Isn't my Laynee a cutie?!!! I LOVE her smile!


Everything that I used on this page came from a kit called Adorable Me. It can be purchased at the Sweet Shoppe.


I am off to do some fun activities with my son! I hope he doesn't wear me out too much!! Ha ha!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What software do you use to design your pages? I know where you can get the digital kits...but what software do you create them in and how do you save them?