Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some Wedding Favors.....

I have a couple wedding favor ideas for you today, but I have to warn you that they are in a somewhat odd color combo!!! I have a friend who is making favors for her brother's wedding and the colors are Only Orange and Glorious Green. Yikes!!!! I don't think that I have EVER used those colors!!!! Especially not together!!!! But I just sent with it. It's not my wedding!!!!



This little box was made with 2 of the scallop envelope dies. You just have to cut the bottom flaps so that they are about the same width as the side flaps.



And this one was made using the Baskets and Blooms die and the Polka Dot Background stamp. I think it is kinda cute for a birthday maybe. The tag is blank now but we thought that it could include the bride and groom's name and the date of the wedding....



My friend sent the pics to his brother and they just weren't what he was looking for. Oh well! It was still fun to get my Big Shot out and make a couple projects with some tough colors!!!!


I hope you enjoy!!!! My hubby is watching the kids for a bit so I need to get stamping!!! I am hoping it will relax me!

1 comment:

Simmy said...

Great favors although I agree with you on the choice of colors ... yikes!!! LOL. It's like Gumby & Pokey !!! They're not bad colors, but maybe just not so much of them. How about using white CS, and using the orange and green as accents???