I made a card yesterday...but I have to admit that I am not loving it : ( But since I haven't had a stamp project to share in quite some time, I decided to post it. Maybe someone will know how to fix this one.....
I made that large flower by cutting (free hand) a flower shape from DSP and then wrinkling it up.
Now don't forget to scroll down to my post from yesterday because I still have some great stamp sets for sale!!!!!
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red
Ink: Ridinghood Red
Other: Fleuettes, Ridinghood Red button, eyelet punch, Ridinghood Red Taffeta Ribbon