Friday, March 20, 2009

Not loving it.......

I made a card yesterday...but I have to admit that I am not loving it : (  But since I haven't had a stamp project to share in quite some time, I decided to post it. Maybe someone will know how to fix this one.....



I made that large flower by cutting (free hand) a flower shape from DSP and then wrinkling it up.


Now don't forget to scroll down to my post from yesterday because I still have some great stamp sets for sale!!!!!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: Fresh Cuts


Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red


Ink: Ridinghood Red


Other: Fleuettes, Ridinghood Red button, eyelet punch, Ridinghood Red Taffeta Ribbon

2 comments:

Cassi said...

I really love the hand cut flower, so cute!

I like the card, but if I were going to make changes....
I would add another layer of pp underneath the red cs. If you do this you'll have to re-stamp or find a new way to add your sentiment. I might also try moving the flowers a little closer together.

Julie Pizzitola said...

I think this card is beautiful and wouldn't change or add a thing. It's just right the way it is. I LOVE the flowers, the colors...everything. Great job!