Tuesday, March 10, 2009

An update and a fun digi page!

I had such an amzing response to my stamp sale yesterday! I spent a couple of hours responding to email and sending Paypal invoices. But wouldn't you know it, no one got the invoices!!!!!!!!! I am not so sure why. But no worries- I will sit down and resend those invoices this afternoon. Sorry for the delay. There are still several sets for sale, so please scroll down to my last post and check them out!


I have not had any time to stamp : (  My hubby worked a lot over the weekend and so I had kid duty. And then yesterday I was so busy sending those invoices : (   Last night while I was in bed, I had the urge to sneek down to my craft room and do some stamping. He he he. I resisted since I knew I needed all the sleep I could get!!! But I do have a fun digi scrapbook page to show you. I am having the best time making these!!!!!



Yummy!!!! I love the bright colors!!!! And of course, I think that Laynee looks ADORABLE!!!!! I just took the picture on Sunday!!! And I already scrapped it!!! I love to scrap the pictures that I am most excited about! I can't wait to get this page printed at Cosco and stick it in her album!


I used this really fun and bright kit from the Sweet Shoppe called Baby Brights. You will be seeing more of this kit for sure!!!


Ok- I am off to story time at the library with my son. And then back here to send invoices again. And then I am going to stamp!!!! See ya tomorrow!

No comments: