Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Long Awaited Stamp SALE!!!!

First, let me thank you for being so understanding. I was just in such a bum mood on Friday that I didn't even think about putting the stamps up then. I still have not recovered my money. And I am still mad about that. But life goes on....


Below is a list of the sets that I still have for sale. If you are interested in any of them, please email me at sears1130@cox.net. I will will let you know if the set(s) is still available and what the shipping will cost. I will try and fit as many sets in the cheapest priority box possible!!! But shipping will be more if you buy several sets. Also, I WILL NOT be shipping to anywhere outside of the United States!!!! I will do my best to keep this list up to date. If the set is available, I will send you a paypal invoice. I will not be accepting personal checks!!!


Stampin Up Stamps


ABC Images $15


All in the Family $20


Amazing to Zany $20


Best Friends Alphabet Lower $12


Birthday Whimsy $6


Boho Backgrounds $6


Deck the Halls $8


Family Accessories $8


Fun & Fast Notes $10


Fundamental Phrases $20


Ginormous Flowers $15


Happy Everything $6


Loads of Love Accessories $8


Monogram Lower c $3


Office Accoutrement $8


Short & Sweet $8


Stamped from the Heart  $5


Totally Tabs $6


Warm Words $8


Zoofari $10


 


Big Shot Dies


Pillow Box Die $10


Join in the Cheer Strip $8


Naturally Serif Alphabet Strip $16


 


Close To My Heart Clear Stamps


Atomic Caps $10


Bold Borders $8


Celebrating Life $10


Christmas Tags $8


Halloween Dingbats $8


Kid Power $10


Princess $10


Seasonal Celebration $10


Speclled Background $8


Swirl Stroke Lowercase $10


Vroom Numbers $8


 


 


 

No comments: