Thursday, March 19, 2009

MORE Stamp sets for SALE!!!!

Ok, here is the scoop- I have been trying to stamp all week and I have been feeling very bored with my stamps!!!! So I decided that the best thing to do (now that I am not a Stampin' Up! demo) is to sell them so I can buy more!!!! Good idea, huh?!


Below you will find a list of stamp sets that I am selling. They are all slightly used and may have staining on the blocks. This will not effect their quality. If you see any sets that you like, please send me an email at sears1130@cox.net. I will let you know if the sets are still available. I will then send you a paypal invoice for your purchase. You DO NOT need to have a paypal account to pay. But I will not be accepting money orders or personal checks. I will ship the stamps via priority mail. I will do my very best to fit as much as I can in the $5 envelope, but if you are purchasing several sets, the shipping may be more. I will let you know. I am only selling to US customers!!!! If you want to see what a set looks like, please google it or check on Splitcoast stampers. I really don't want to have to take pics of all these sets!!! But let me know if you have questions!


Ok here are the sets:


ABC lower alphabet: $18


Always: $12


Amazing to Zany: $20


Baroque Motifs: $10


Batty For You: $10


Best Friends Alphabet Lower: $12


Best Wishes & More: $12


Big Bold Birthday: $10


Big Deal Alphabet: $25


Big on Christmas: $10


Bloomin' Beautiful: $12


Bugs & Kisses: $10


Christmas Classics: $10


Classic Backgrounds: $6


Cute and Curly Stamp Set and Matching Punch: $24


Deck the Halls: $8


Doodle This: $15


Fifth Avenue Floral: $18 (brand new set!)


Full of Life: $12


Fundamental Phrases: $20


God's Beauty: $5


Ginormous Flowers: $12


Halloween Frights: $4


Headline Alphabet: $25


Heard from the Heart: $10


Itty Bitty Backgrounds: $4


Just Basketball: $5


Lovely as a Tree: $14


Linen Background Stamp: $6


Live Your Dream: $12


Many Merry Messages: $15


Mr. Twigster: $6


Outline Alphabet: $20


Pinch Proof: $8


Pretty Amazing: $12


Pun Fun: $20


Sealed with a Kiss: $6


Stamped from the Heart: $4


Taffy Alphabet: $25


Together Forever: $12


Well Worn Alphabet: $25


Yummy: $4


 


Big Shot Die:


Naturally Serif Alphabet: $12


 


Pink Cat Studio Stamps:


Billy Stamps (mounted): $10


Dress Up Billy Stamps (mounted): $10


Dress Up Lilly Stamps (mounted but not trimmed): $10


QT Hooty Owl Stamps (not mounted): $8


 

No comments: