Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sparkle Daisies!

I have been stamping all weekend! I am happy to say that I am going to have stamped projects to show you all week!!!


First I am going to sow you a card using my very favorite stamp set- Upsy Daisy.



IRL- those daisies are sparling!!! I stamped them with Pretty in Pink Craft Ink and embossed with Irredecent Ice EP. Looks very pretty!!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Upsy Daisy


Paper: Tea Party DSP, Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White


Ink: Pretty in Pink Craft, Certainly Celery


Other: White Satin Ribbon, Half Ba ck Pearls from Pretties kit, Irredescent Ice EP, Heat Gun

1 comment:

Susan Shields said...

I absolutely love your card! Wow! I just received this stamp set from a dear friend for my birthday and can't wait to put it to ink! You have inspired me! Thank you for sharing!!!