Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top Note Journal

Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE my Big Shot?!!!! And my very favorite die is the Top Note die. (a close second would be the new butterfly die!) I am going to be leading a craft at my MOPS group in a few weeks and this is what I came up with...



It is a Gratitude Journal made with the Top Note Die and some chipboard!


The inside is filled with copy paper that I cut with the die as well....




Everyone in my MOPS group will be able to decorate their's any way they want. I used the Butterfly die, a large flower from the Pretties kit and some buttons. I think it looks happy! Now I can fill it will all the things that I am grateful for. It will make for a nice read on those challenging days!!!


Speaking of challenging days- I am so tired!!!! Being a full time stay at home mom is exhausting! I think I might be trying to do too much with the kids. But I find that when they are busy- they fight less. And that makes for a happier mommy!!! I am going to go stamp now for therapy and then go to bed early!!! Happy Stamping!


Recipe:


Stamps: Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink), Polka Dot Background Stamp


Paper: Tea Party DSP, white copy paper


Ink: Certainly Celery


Other: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Pretties Kit, Top Note Die, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Latte Buttons, Chipboard, Jump Ring

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

I agree, when the kids are busy the do fight less. Heck, when Mom is busy I'm less crabby and I don't get depressed. :-) I'm sure you're doing a great job as a stay at home Mom!!! (The kids must be so happy.) ;-)