Saturday, March 14, 2009

Time to Hatch!!!

Look my hubby found in the small tree infront of our house....



It's a mommy dove who is sitting on 2 eggs!!!  I think that it is a sign that spring is here!!!! Afterall, it has been in the 70's and 80's since January!!!!


So here is my spring chick....



I liked this one came out in the end- but I have to admit that it took me a LONG time to come up with anything. I haven't stamped much lately and so it was hard to get started. My favorite part about this card is the ribbon treatment....



I have been all about buttons lately!!!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Recipe:


Stamps: A Good Egg


Paper: Delicate Dots Sale-a-bration DSP, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White


Ink: Black, Basic Grey


Other: Bashful Blue Tafetta ribbon, certainly celery button, linin thread, eyelet border punch, so safron marker, pumpkin pie marker, So Saffron Brads, Blender Pen

No comments: