Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Big Shot Tips and Tutorials!

Two posts in one day!!! Pretty amazing, huh?


If you have been coming to my blog for long- then you know that I am in love with my Big Shot Die Cut Machine! I am so excited to be able to make more elaborate projects in half the time!!! I don't even have to score the paper for myself!!!!



Do you want the Big Shot?


Now is the time to buy as I have an amazing special for you!!! Anyone who purchases the Big Shot Die Cut Machine from me will receive a newsletter with tutorials, tips, and lots of different projects you can make with your Big Shot. This newsletter is full of ideas that will help you get the most from your Big Shot!!! The newsletter is valued at $49.95- but I will send it to you for FREE when you order your Big Shot!!!


Click HERE for more information about this special and about the Big Shot!


 


*the newsletter will be emailed out begining on October 1st so order your Big Shot NOW

No comments: