Friday, September 26, 2008

Yum Yum Pillow Box!!!


It's the end of my week of Halloween projects : (  No worries- worries, I still have a month to show a few more! I haven't even started the Halloween scrapbooking ; )


AND- since I had several people ask how to make the pencil box- I will have a short tutorial first thing next week!!!


This is such an easy project. If you have the Big Shot that is!!! And this is just one of a about a dozen projects that I have featured in my Big Shot newsletter. This newsletter is available for everyone who purchases the Big Shot from me! Click HERE for more info about the Big Shot and about the free newsletter!


I will not be blogging this weekend. I will be spending time with my family on Saturday and then I have a scrapbook club on Sunday. But I will be back on Monday!!! Have a fabulous weekend! Make time to be creative!


Recipe:


Stamps: NONE (but I could have stamped something as a tag- but I was in too much of a hurry!)


Paper: Ghostly Greeting Designer Series Paper


Other: Big Shot, Pillow Box Die, Kiwi Kiss Striped ribbon, M & Ms (my fave!!!)

No comments: