Monday, September 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

I am having so much fun making Halloween treats for the charity event I am participating in at Phoenix Children's Hospital next weekend. I am in LOVE with the new Halloween DSP!!! I already know that I am going to need more! This little treat box is one of my favorites so far. It is a 2,4,6,8 box with the new DSP, new Kiwi Kiss ribbon and the Batty for You stamp set. It was very simple to throw together!


If you are interested in more of my treat containers- please sign up for my email newsletter on the left side of my blog. I will be sending out my newsletter this week and it has lots of NEw and fun features! It includes a tutorial for a Halloween treat, some scrapbooking tips, classes by mail and so much more!

Recipe:
Stamps: Batty For You
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DSP, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon, circle punch, scallop circle punch, white gel pen, cropadile, sticky strip