Friday, September 5, 2008

Upsy Daisy!

I am loving this stap set Upsy Daisy!!! And it just so happens that Stampin' Up! is offering this set (and many other) at a discount right now! Just click on the Never Before Seen Savings Flier on my side bar for more info!

I inked up the daisies wih Baja Breeze and then used a sponge dauber to add a little Not Quite Navy to the tops of the flowers. By the way- I used my Big Shot with the Top Note Exclusive Die to cut the white panel that I stamped on! I love how easy it is to add pizzazz to my projects now!

By the way- I have to tease you a bit and tell you that their are going to be some very exciting things coming to my blog in the next few days. So keep checking back!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Urban Garden DSP, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink: Baja Breese, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Big Sht Die Cut Machine, Top Note Die, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon, Sponge Dauber

No comments: