Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School Dayz

WARNING: My camera is still at my mom's house and I am unable to use photo shop. I guess my computer doesn't have enough ram to run the program because my computer always freezes when I open it. All this to say- the pictures aren't so great!!!

But I am LOVING this scrapbook layout! This is the layout that both of my scrapbook clubs will be making this month!


Do you see that cork board?!!! I bought a roll of cork and then I ran a piece through my Big Shot with the top note die! Isn't it awesome! And it went through the Big Shot so easily! And that little clip is from the clip assortment. As soon as I saw it at convention- I knew that I would use them in my school layout!


I attached the pictures to Riding Hood Red Cardstock. Then I put the carstock onto the layout with sticky strip on just three sides so that I would have a pocket for my journaling tags.




I cut the stars out with my Big Shot too!!! Fist I took a piece of chipboard and glued some of the Washington Apple DSP to it. Then I ran it through my Big Shot with the Star Die. Simple!!!


I hope my scrappers love it as much as I do!! If you are interested in joining one of my clubs, send me an email or leave a comment. You don't need to live near me.


 


Recipe:


Stamps: ABC Lower Alphabet


Paper: Washington Apple DSP, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Whisper White


Ink: Riding Hood Red


Other: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Star Die, Top Note Die, Cork, Clip Assortment,Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon, Circle Punch, Chipboard, Spiral Punch, Staples


 


REMINDER: Anyone who orders the Big Shot through my website this month will receive a Big Shot Newsletter that has about a dozen different projects and tips for how to get the most from your Big Shot. The newsletter will be sent out by the end of the month!!!


Click HERE to go to my website. Then Click on Shop Now at the top right corner of the home page.


 

No comments: