Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September Class By Mail Mini Album

I'm back!!! It was such a busy weekend and it just flew by for me! But I am back with info about my September Class by Mail project. This month the class is a 14 page 6x6 paperbag album. We all took lots of pics this summer, right? Well don't let them just sit on your computer card! Get them printed and in an album in just one evening! I think this would be a great project to do together a family! And it is cheaper than dinner and a movie!!




What the kit includes:
6x6 sewn paper bag album
16 sheets of 6x6 textured cardstock
pre-cut double-sided patterned paper
3 sheets of die cut adhesives from the Pina Colada Simply Scrappin kit
Riding Hood Red Striped Ribbon
Tangerine Striped Ribon
Step-by-step instructions and pictures for putting your album together.




My favorite part about making paperbag albums is that you can put extra's inside the bags! Sometimes I put extra pics, tags with journaling, or even ticket stubs and maps!!! This album would be a fantastic gift for grandma and grandpa!!


This class will only be available until supplies run out so order your's NOW!



ETA: Thanks for the fantastic response. The class is sold out! I will hae a new class by mail in October!



 



The kits will begin shipping the week of September 22nd.

No comments: