Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogging Bummer

I have some fun things to share- but blogger isn't letting me upload any pictures!!!!! I will let you in on a little secret- I am in the process of revamping my blog and I will no longer be using blogger when everything is finished : ) I will upload tomorrow. It may not be until the evening since I am going to Phoenix in the morning to set up my booth at the Creative Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention. Woo Hoo!!!

Hope everyone had a great day! Today was my DH's birthday and so we went to Olive Garden for dinner and had a Cold Stone cake for dessert!!!

So have you checked out on-line ordering yet?! I LOVE it!!! Hurry up and place your order so you can get the free tutorial that I will be emailing out next week!

I am off to get some rest before my big weekend at CKC!

No comments: