Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blogging Bummer

I have some fun things to share- but blogger isn't letting me upload any pictures!!!!! I will let you in on a little secret- I am in the process of revamping my blog and I will no longer be using blogger when everything is finished : ) I will upload tomorrow. It may not be until the evening since I am going to Phoenix in the morning to set up my booth at the Creative Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention. Woo Hoo!!!

Hope everyone had a great day! Today was my DH's birthday and so we went to Olive Garden for dinner and had a Cold Stone cake for dessert!!!

So have you checked out on-line ordering yet?! I LOVE it!!! Hurry up and place your order so you can get the free tutorial that I will be emailing out next week!

I am off to get some rest before my big weekend at CKC!

2 comments:

wangkaipng said...

aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
runescape gold
runescape money
buy runescape gold
buy runescape money
runescape sale
rs2 gold
rs2 money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
长春供求
长春租房
长春招聘
长春信息网
长春二手房
股票软件
股票分析软件
短线牛股
黑马股票
长春SEO
长春百度推广
长春GOOGLE推广
长春网站优化
长春网站推广
长春影视制作
长春影视广告公司
长春广告制作公司
长春动画制作公司

wangkaipng said...

aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
runescape gold
runescape money
buy runescape gold
buy runescape money
runescape sale
rs2 gold
rs2 money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
aion kina
aion gold
aion money
buy aion kina
buy aion gold
buy aion money
长春供求
长春租房
长春招聘
长春信息网
长春二手房
股票软件
股票分析软件
短线牛股
黑马股票
长春SEO
长春百度推广
长春GOOGLE推广
长春网站优化
长春网站推广
长春影视制作
长春影视广告公司
长春广告制作公司
长春动画制作公司