I had several people ask for instructions on making the pencil box that I posted last week. So here they are!
11x 2 1/4 black cardstock
Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper: one that is 2x 3 3/4 and a second one that is 2 x 3
Halloween Frights Stamp set (coming out in the mini on Wednesday!)
1 inch circle punch
small tag punch
Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon
1. Score the cardstock at 6 3/4 and again at 7. Fold on the score lines.
2. Add the larger piece of patterned paper to the front of the box and the smaller piece to the back inside panel.
3. Add a brad to each side of the front of the box to keep it closed.
4. Wrap Kiwi Kiss Ribbon around the box to hide the brads.
5. Use stamps and punches to decorate the front of the box. I attached my embellishments with demensionals.
Simple!!!! I can make 45 of these, right?!!! Did I mention that I have to make treats for 2 other classes as well?! CRAZY!!!
See you tomorrow!