Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm Back...Kinda

I am physically back from Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention- but mentally- that is a whole 'nother thing!!! I had so much fun with my up-up-up line, Amy at the convention! We did make and takes and we met so many awesome scrappers!!! I just love sharing my love for Stampin' Up! You should have seen their faces when they saw what the Big Shot could do! And we also got to meet about a dozen other demos. I cannot believe how many demos are in the area that I have never met!

I am also VERY happy to welcome Jill Balok to my downline family. She just sat down at the make-and-take table and said "I want to do Stampin' Up!" Her husband was at the convention with her (what a good sport!) and at lunch he came up and asked me some more questions about his wife becoming a demo! I just had to laugh! About an hour later, she called to tell me that she had signed up on my website. It's that easy!!! My downline family continues to grow and I am so blessed to work with these awesome women! If you ever thought that you would like to make money doing something you love or if you just want to get a discount on all your papercrafting supplies- then you should really consider joining my team!!! Check out the link on my side bar!


OK- on to some stamping!!! At church today I found out that out new pastor, also a family friend, is in ICU with heart problems. So after a wonderful nap today- I made him a card and brought it to him. He loved it! I love when my stamping can bless others!!! It's awesome! But before I show you the picture, I have to warn you that my DH left my camera at my parent's house. I have had to resort to using my old broken camera!!! And then I decided I would fix them in Poto Shop but for some reason my program isn't working either!!!! So here is the card.


I CASED this one from Heather Summers. She posted a similar card back in January and I have been in love with it ever since!

Recipe:
Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: Muirfield DSP (YUMMY!), Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Water Color Paper
Ink: Black Staz On, Baja Breeze
Other: Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon, Aquapainter

No comments: