Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Peppermint Patty Halloween Treat

Here is another one of the treats that the ladies at my October class can choose to make. I think this one is going to be a hit!




This fun little box holds three peppermint patties which are decorated with the Batty for you stamp set and some Kiwi Kiss scallops.


There are several tutorials out there for boxes like this one. I used several of them and just made some minor changes to make it faster!


Would you like my tutorial??? All you have to do is sign up to receive my newsletter on the top left side of this page. I will be including the tutorial for this exact project in my October newsletter!


Do you want to make it even easier on yourself??? Then just plan on coming to my class on October 17th and get all of your Halloween treats made in one evening!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I received the tutorial in my email but I was wondering what was the size of the (black) original paper.